Sunday, August 23, 2009

TCM

BoldWe have a channel called TCM Turner Classic Movies on our Directv line up. We love it the kids and I have watched Herbie movies, The Apple Dumpling gang and they had a tribute to Mel Blanc and had a whole lot of older cartoons on it was wonderful.

Yesterday no one did anything to much and we watched TCM all day who was having a salute to Sterling Hayden my children commented how it was weird seeing movies in black and white and I was up till almost 2 watching a couple of his movies. I have on the dvr box Gone with the Wind for me and S to watch my mom in law was to come and watch it also as she never seen it but it never worked out so me and S will pop some popcorn and watch Clark Gable say "My dear I dont give a Damn".

2 comments:

  1. Have extra popcorn for your MIL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what Sarah said too we would eat grammy's share of popcorn

    ReplyDelete