Friday, August 7, 2009

I was bad

I have been bad today I didn't walk I didn't put in my contacts I did shower (that in its self is a blessing). Mike asked if I was feeling okay and I said yeah I just didn't want to do anything so my bum has been on the loveseat most of the day surfing and just vegging out.

I did cook supper and I made a discovery today I don't like my glasses as much as I thought I did. I walked up to the school to pick up J's fundraising tickets and signed the form I would be responsible for them they are for country fair stores if anyone is interested let me know.

See what else is going on Mike did walk yaaay for him. Thats about it was a good day and I don't feel bad.

Tomorrow will be busy.

2 comments:

  1. Whew for the shower!! LOL! Vegging out days rock, IMO. As long as it isn't every day, who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice day. Since the foot has healed I havent had to many do nothing days! The shower felt good.

    ReplyDelete