Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pay off (I think)

Monday my wonderful husband is to start classes Monday August 10th. He is excited and nervous at the same time I am excited for him he has always wanted to drive truck but gave it up to help me with the kids when they were young although he will miss us and we will miss him its time he gets to do something that he has always wanted to do and this I think will be good for our family.

I walked 2 miles today Mike did 4 I am so proud of him for taking this seriously and his sugar is going down he has been drinking tons of water with sugar free mixes we have always used splenda in tea but we think something in the tea was causing his sugar to be high. While I always try to eat healthy we have made more changes such as wheat bread and when I make bread I will be making it with wheat germ or wheat flour if I can find it. I make my bread without sugar if anyone is interested in how this works leave a comment or email me at redfrog27@yahoo.com or marlrice@verizon.net.

I finally tracked down the lady at career links then I had a talk with Ms S about her message taking skills. J has had band camp this week and is just worn out he has happy tonight when he got the message that fire school had been canceled tonight.

The kids start school Sept 2nd I cant think of anything else going on tomorrow seems like its going to be a calm day nothing on the schedule except walking.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds as if things are going well! Good! It is good that Mike is finally going to see his dream come true. It's never too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are going very well. I am glad also although he did say that he only wants to drive over the road for a couple years then find local routes

    ReplyDelete