Sunday, August 2, 2009

Driving take 2

Today I drove our car which is a caviliar with Mike I figured he would have me a nervous wreck time we got home I drove about 10 miles with traffic I did fine this time I also went a little faster.

Mike was calm and the only thing he said to me was to keep my speed up need to move with traffic but not go over the speed limit. The only time he paniced is when I almost took out my brothers car and the garage hey I know that we need to work on parking I will admit that.

Onto Ms Peaches (still have not found my camera cord) S has a pair of slippers that are white grey and black and Peaches suckles and kneads them it is so funny we call the one not the momma the other cats are starting to interact with her and I think everyone will be just fine. We were offered three more kittens that the family cant keep and the shelters are full we said sorry but no. As much as I would love to we just cant I cant shell out another 500 dollars to get animals spayed or neutred. Some months its hard enough just to keep a roof over everyones head furry and otherwise.

Tomorrows post Social Security and Unemployment mistakes it should be interesting with a lot of 4 letter words that start with the letter f and I dont mean fire.

2 comments:

  1. Be sure you find a place to practice parallel parking. I think that is the hardest part of the test, but with practice, it will go fine.

    I'm glad to hear that Peaches is fitting in. It sounds like her mama might have been grey, white and black! Check for a replacement cord. Most of them are pretty standard, and you might find one even at Walmart. It's worth a try. I want pictures!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parallel parking will definatly be on the test and is on our list to practice. I am going to walmart wendsday and will look for cords I want to show off ms Peaches but my new do also

    ReplyDelete