Friday, July 17, 2009

a busy day that wasnt to be all that busy

Yesterday Mike shocked me and said lets load up the lawnmowers and go to your moms and mow I said okay while wondering what happened to my husband and also wondered if he had bumped his head somehow. But that is what we did.

A couple things yall should know is my mom owns almost 2 acres of land and no one has mowed since well forever she should have hired farmers just to hay it and be done cause it was really bad. Well we got half of it done and yes I helped for a little bit and lived lol.

Today I went and donated blood and I planned on coming home and just relaxing the rest of the day nothing doing we headed back over there he wanted to get it mowed before it started raining. But I sat on the deck cutting various veggies for salads. So that was my day tomorrow we have to take oreo to the vets she got scratched by her brother in the eye want to make sure its fine

Have a good weekend all.

3 comments:

  1. I actually like to mow, but not 2 acres! When I get started, I usually wish my little grass patch were a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to mow also but this stuff was awful. We hit pop bottles found her stone garden and sent various cans through the air. The grass was so high it kept stalling the mower.

    ReplyDelete