Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Parenting teens continued cause blogger is being a pita

Aeryn and Mikeys parents think its okay for them to chew tobacco first its disgusting and unhealthy and to mention illegal. Law is 18 years old.

We have sat J down and told him that if we catch him with any tobacco products he will not get his drivers license until a year from when he turns 16. From what I understand of the drivers manual and I have been reading you have to be in fairly good health to drive and he wont be also if he is caught on school property with tobacco we are not paying any fines. And their will be punishment severe punishment as I told him I brought you into this world I can and will take you out of it.

I cant tell Aeryn and Mikeys parents I think what they are doing is wrong cause its not my place to question their parental decisions. Its a poor one and I have talked to my nephews about this.

But we can control Js decisions and he wont be doing that.

In other news we have a new family member as much as I didnt want to I just couldnt leave her outside.

Someone dumped a not even 6 week kitten in our yard. She is a female who will be spayed when its time. Its storming out. As full as our house is with animals I suppose their is room for one more. I really need to find that sign that says we welcome all stray cats. Her name is Peaches and she has a yellow stripe down her face will try to get a picture of her up soon. I wonder if the county assistance office will take in account of the extra mouth to feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment