Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Parenting teens

We are kind of strict with our children we expect them to do well in school to do their chores and take care of the animals that they talked us into and to take responisbility for their actions and words.


We very carefully guard who their friends are as my mom says they lead a sheltered life. We dont drink alochol on a regular basis nor do we do drugs cause we believe to lead by example. Although Mike does smoke and has been working very hard to change that.


I get from S well my friends mom lets her date and wear makeup and I say well I am not your friends mom usually she storms off to her room and slams her door and throws her little princess attitude and I dont care as long as I dont have to hear it or see it its fine.


I have two nephews how are a little older then J Aeryn is two months older and Mikey is 1 year older and they are step brothers and I love them dearly Aeryn is our actual nephew for the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment