Saturday, July 18, 2009

A lovely day

Today has just been lovely its cool. Started out this morning taking oreo aka cookie to the vets her brother scratched her in the eye the other day and it wasnt looking any better so we wanted to make sure there was nothing in it or contagious.

The vet stained her eye and said nothing on the eye ball but the conjuctvites is all irrated and he doesnt think its contagious and that her brother is a big bully for
picking on such a cute girl. And it didnt break the checkbook yaay.

We came home put the ontiment in her eye and gave her a treat and she didnt scratch or bite yaaaaay I get to keep my skin intact.

Messed around on the laptop and felt tired so I told Mike have fun with the children I think I will take a nap and I did came down to find supper started and almost done. Yaaaaaaay again.

Hope everyone is having a good day


2 comments:

  1. I'm reading all over the net about cooler weather. Welcome relief. I'm glad Oreo is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad she is okay also. Love them little critters lol. I think its been cool almost everwhere.

    ReplyDelete