Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mindless ramblings

Yesterday I meant to type I wouldnt be driving when I felt like I did yesterday. Today my balance is much better and I am feeling like myself. I dont like days like yesterday.

I went with Mike to his career links meeting things are looking good for the training and I got invited to attend a workshop tomorrow for goal setting. I said but I dont work and she asked if I did grocery shopping I said yes and she said well you can set a goal for shopping so I will go and listen.

Its beautiful day out spent most of the day sitting outside the sun does a lot to perk up the soul. Hope everyone is having a good day.

2 comments:

  1. How cool that you get some support from Mike's program! And I'm glad you enjoyed a sunny day outside. That sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day. I thought it was cool also. Mike is thinking it will be boring we shall see.

    ReplyDelete