Saturday, July 25, 2009

Half of A Political Post half of an annoying day post

As I stated before Mike and I are registered republicans I have always considered myself a moderate republican (please forgive me). I voted for GWB hoping he would be like his dad he wasnt I voted for him a second time cause I believed what we were doing in Iraq needed done till the whole MWD discussion came out and it was proven unfounded sigh.

I never did care for Dick nor was I surprised he shot someone accidently hunting. After the second election and more and more things came out I was sad that I had voted the way I had but whats a gal to do. I always listen to both candidates sides and this time listened very carefully to what everyone was saying and Me and Mike both stated early on who we were voting for and he won and hopefully our country will get back on track.

My mom says that she cant stand the current adminstration well mom I say you need to listen more and quit judging him on his color. I have told her if it wasnt for him we would be up the creek with no paddle as Mikes unemployment is about to run out in a couple weeks the current president has made it possible to extend his unemployment so we wont be living on the street just yet and something else that has been talked about a lot here is Mikes training the school that he will attend will be paid for and that is good cause I do know that we cant afford 7400 tution.

Then there was something in our local paper at www.goerie.com that D*ick Ch*eny had wanted his boss to send military into Buffalo Ny to arrest 6 terroists.
known as the Lackawagna 6 this is a big no no according to the U.S Consitution you know the thing that they pledged to serve and protect not walk on or around.
that scares me that this almost happened in their terms of terrorists one has to wonder if you bad mouthed them would you be seen as a terrorist something to think about.

Okay on to the annoying day part when one is trying to listen to ones child play an 800 dollar trumpet that ones parents shelled out for it would be nice if the lady would get off her cell phone so people could hear insteead of trying to yell over the band I know this ladys plans for the night instead of hearing my son play zippee do da day on the above mentioned trumpet.

As we (me my brother and Miss S) was going to our local firemans carnival either we sideswept them or they side swept us (no major damage, nor anyone hurt) the womans son gets out and starts yelling at my brother that hes going to pay for a new vechicle and if he watched what he was doing and all this. I told Bubba dont get out this guy is mad and someone called the police so we didnt go to the carnival cause bubba was nervous and I was sore from standing there talking with the police who were very nice and told the guy to calm down that there wasnt that much damage done just a scratch.

Hope everyone is having a great day and I would love to think what yall think about the first part of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment