Thursday, July 30, 2009

An interesting day

It has been a very interesting day. First I passed my permit test missed one question and I didnt really miss it it was worded funny but I did fail my eye exam and I hear yall saying how did you do that with all the contact drama that I blogged about last month. Well let me explain.



Eye vision chart high (made for tall people) me not so tall and a guy that couldnt adjust it for short people so he failed me I said no problem and went to my eye dr who signed my form and I was on my merry way.

Mikes cell phone had gone off for about the millionth time and I thought it was the boy calling again to ask what he could have to eat but it wasnt it was Career link people calling to tell him in record time our state capital approved his training and if he can get clearence from the doctor he is set to start school Aug 10th.

So its been a very good day except for some reason my laptop is throwing a fit. I hope it gets over it soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for you both! An auspicious day, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need good news and this was pretty good!!

    ReplyDelete