Sunday, July 12, 2009

Erie Police Department is headed by a moron

I am so glad we live in a small town with our own police force. Our guys do a good job but we listen to the news out of Erie Pa and Erie is about 30 minutes from us. You may remember the you tube video of an Erie patrolman making fun of a homicide victims mom, Well the department is back in the news and as a woman I am outraged.

There is an idiot on the loose robbing women and making them strip. He used a stun gun on two victims. You would think this would make the news right well your wrong. The Erie police department chief put a stop to the story cause he didnt want women to panic and didnt want to be investigating the paper boy.

If I were a paper boy I would be calling the equal rights people cause he just slandered a whole bunch of paperboys. As a woman I am outraged and would love to see certain body parts of his on a silver platter. It took a newspaper to question this because he didnt want to cause a panic so its okay to let the public not know about this cause we may panic.

How about treating women with diginity and respect not as some helpless creatures that may cause a panic because some idiot is attacking them. How about informing the neighborhood watch groups that these attacks are going on. How about informing the general public so women can stay out of the area or have someone walk with them or have their cell phone in there hand ready to use if they are attacked.

In my opinion if this story had been reported I have to wonder if we would have less victims then they have now. I am going to find his address andpost it women that read this blog are outraged as much as I am I say write him a letter and his superiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment