Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer camp with update

The kids are back from their summer camps one had a little more fun then the other and the other learned a little bit more then the other so I think its even. S enjoyed her camp and made a couple new friends and wants to go back in August and next year.

J worked a whole lot at his summer camp and loved it and learned about various aspects of the state police and wants to make a career out of it. He wont be able to go back as he is too old. I am glad his eyes are open to everyday people who risk their lives everytime they go out.

Today it has been hot the other development is my bed has a leak oh joy well off to find the hole. One hole fixed

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the kids enjoyed their camps, for whatever reasons. Learning about their world is so important, and this is a great way to do that outside the home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had a great time I hope they find some camps they will enjoy next summer also.

    ReplyDelete