Friday, July 24, 2009

Updates on several fronts

Well my cats are calming down and there has been more sniffing and less hissing today which is a good sign. Our male kitty Boots who is neutred is absoultly in love with Peaches and will play with her and sleep with her one down 5 more to go.

Mike submitted his training request to Harrisburg today and it will be approved upon passage of a drug test and physical which we are not at all worried about. As I stated before neither of us do drugs. So everything is set for him to start school on Aug 10th lets pray and cross our fingers that his shop doesnt call him back before then.

Peaches is laying on my chest sleeping and has already worked her way into our hearts. Its a good thing we like cats. As I look around at the 7 cats already living here all of them are rescues this makes me happy and sad all at the same time I am happy we were able to rescue them and give them a loving home but it makes me sad that someone was irresponsible with their pets. that is all I have for today

2 comments:

  1. Good on adjusting. Good on training. Good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a good day all around so yaaaaay its all good.

    ReplyDelete