Wednesday, July 29, 2009

THE INN IS FULL!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats my story

Tonight sitting here reading my drivers manual (tomorrow is the test). There was a stray that eats out back meowing at the front door wanting in. NOOOOOO THE INN IS FULL!!!!!!!!!! no more kitties no more doggies no more four legged animals (till the next kitten).

I would love to start a non profit spay and neuter program but that would be expensive and expensive is not good right now.

In other news Mike is bummed he is a diabetic and he has not been careful about keeping tabs on his count well he has to go see his family dr Monday cause the physician asstistant wouldnt pass him cause of sugar in is urine. So please cross your fingers this is just a stone in the path and can be easily removed.

I will post my results of permit test tomorrow its multiple choice so I should be okay I joked with Caroline earlier if they would mind if I took my manual in with me she said no that I probably couldnt do that. OH well so I need to know it.

2 comments: