Thursday, July 23, 2009

Peaches

Peaches is our new family member the other cats are packing their treats and toys as we speak they walk into the living room smell her and hiss at her. I am sure everyone will adjust or at least I hope.

She will be spayed when she is a bit older we think she is about 4 weeks old she isnt able to eat hard food yet although she can chow down on the wet food and she loves pounce treats and she knows what to do with a litter box yaaaaay.

We were sitting in the living room watching tv and Mike started laughing and told me to look its a black male cat named lover boy wanting in meowing and pawing at the front door. Mike went out and fed him. I am going to construct a sign that says THE INN IS FULL free food out back but I dont want to see your cute face.

People need to be responsible for their pets if they dont want them instead of dumping them and hoping it all turns out okay. Take them to a shelter the pets that you do care for get them spayed or neutred.

Thats all I have for today. Hope everyone is safe and happy

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Bobbie, I thought of something about the food. You can get dry kitten food, moisten it with milk (or your vet might recommend a kitten formula rather than milk) and she should be able to eat it. That way, you wouldn't have to break her from wet food and over to the dry. You could just decrease the milk gradually after 2-3 weeks.

    Hope you find the camera cord soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart sells kitten formula I just may do that thank you for the idea. I hope the camera cord shows up I looked in Peppers lair and its not there so I cant blame her this time.

    ReplyDelete