Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Number 23 why I love my husband

My mom thinks Mike is mean and I shouldnt have married him but this is based on the fact that he tries to protect me from her and some of her actions.

Today we ran up to walmart to do our neighbors shopping as tomorrow will be busy we were waiting in the express line and it was kind of congested and there was 2 black women at the cashiers and having trouble with their bank card. This guy in front of us turned to Mike and said I should have known they were holding up the line.

Mike asked is it cause they are black or because they are women and the guy replied cause they were black and Mike said to this guy I should tell you my sister in law is black and I dont care to hear your opinions. I asked him if he would have agreed with the guy if he had said because of women Mike said he would have said the same thing.

We got to talking about this in the car and in front of S and Mike said no one should put down race,sex,color, sexual prefence. Yaaaaaaaay kids are learning by example.

4 comments: