Saturday, July 4, 2009

update and sun

Last night I had a temp and my throat was covered with white spots yeah strep went into urgi care cause my doctor is out till the 6th he started me on a z pack and already I am feeling better. What is up with strep in July?

Today the sun is out and its stopped raining and I have sat outside enjoying the patio furniture and a crossword book. We arent doing much for the holiday for one I dont want to spread strep and second its just nice to chill and not worry about cooking dishes or going anywhere Mike did take us for icecream which was really yummy.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. Be safe

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better. It stinks to be sick at any time, but for some reason summer seems worse because we want to be outside doing fun things. I agree, though, chilling at home is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day played some wii this evening getting good at golfing I wonder if that means I can play in real life lol.

    ReplyDelete