Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A day out

My brothers friend is sitting in jail and she is allowed out on work release so I went with my brother to pick her up so he didnt get lost. We dropped her off at work then went to see a friend of the family then stopped to see our mom and then back to the diner to see his friend and have some lunch. Then I came home and relieved Mike of teenage duty which is was quite happy with he is giving up smoking he has decided that is wife is right and we cant afford the money he shells out he had talked about quitting before but with all the changes around here he hasnt well the dr called meds in he will be doing chantex again with a patch or gum.

I have been reading the pa drivers manual can I say I feel overwhelmed and scared to death. Mike and my brother assure me its not all that complicated I hope they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment