Thursday, July 9, 2009

Doesnt make sense

Today I got up and called and checked my bank account and there was more money in there that should have been according to the checkbook so I looked online and my nemis the Social Security people put money in which is fine with me never going to turn down money.

S had an orthadonist appt so we did that (she has a hitman on speeddial they really tortured her today). I come home to find the mail and there is a notice in there that I was overpaid 265 dollars from April to May when Mike was unemployed the first time what doesnt make sense to me is why would they put the money in and then send out an overpayment letter? And no one can explain to me how the overpayment has happened. Our tax dollars hard at work people grrrrrrrr.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment