Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer camp and Star wars

Well S is ready and packed for 5 days of summer camp down by Pittsburgh I am ready for 5 days of peace and quiet although I am sure the house will be sad and quiet but maybe my headache will go away. One can hope.

Okay being a child of the 70s I missed the big hype of Star Wars and I didnt care about the new ones that came out later then directv gave us 3 months of hbo and Mike kind of fell in love with the new ones along with the kids but I kept my I dont care stance well the Spike channel has been playing the newer ones and I am dropping my I dont care stance and actually look to be great movies and I told Mike okay I need to see the older ones made in the 70s and 80s I know the characters like Luke and Lea and darth vader and the robots so we are going to watch the old ones and look for me floating or building an ark no sight of the rain letting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment