Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My day

It has been a wonderful day here and I have done nothing put in the contacts this morning came downstairs took care of some paperwork for our cobra insurance.

Then it started raining I had Buford on one side of me and Tiggs on my lap and I slept almost all day I probably wont sleep tonight Mike started supper I love him more and more every day lol. I love the sound of a soft steady rain although I might have to construct an ark for all the rain that is coming. Erie Pa is flooded pretty bad.

My mom called and Mike told her I was napping and he wasnt disturbing me and I havent called her back yet. How has your day been?

2 comments:

  1. I've done n.o.t.h.i.n.g. Absolutely. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it to it was an awesome day he got the kids to clean up their messes. Yaaay

    ReplyDelete