Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ghosts and lessons learned today

Ummmmm who ever broke into my house and stole my bread machine paddle could you please return it I will pay a handsome reward I love my breadmaker an this makes me so bummed and if it was a ghost who took it please return it no questions asked.

Onto lessons this morning I took a shower put my hair in a towel and dried off and slipped on my bathrobe on cause S (who is still alive by the grace of God more about that tomorrow) needed to use the bathroom and didnt want to use the one downstairs. If I were to dress first before putting contacts in I would have to wash my hands which is kind of senseless after taking a shower and she didnt want to see me naked. Well I will never ever never ever do that again anyone want to guess why not. Let me tell you why the bathrobe I own is 16 years old terrycloth most awesomest robe in the universe but it has fuzzys on it.

I went to put the right one in and it went in with no problems. The left one not so much it had collected fuzzys that were on my hands omg did that burn the eye and fuzzys not friends. Muliptle rinses with saline solution and it went in with no problems. Dad was out for supper it was a great visit and a very yummy supper.

Hope everyone is having a good day/evening

2 comments:

  1. Any little teeny tiny thing in the eye with a contact is awful, I know. You'll get more used to what to do and what not to do. Is this your first experience with contacts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep first experience and I think I am doing well with them. Mike tells me I should put drops in my eyes a couple times a day that part I am not liking

    ReplyDelete