Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Supper

Its warm and muggy and I didnt sleep well last night and didnt sleep this morning and was up at 9 a.m. Cause my phone wouldnt stop ringing and I didnt want Mike woken up. He didnt sleep well either come to find out.

He asked what was for supper and I went through some choices and he said lets go to the store nothing I offered sounded good and I didnt really want to cook either.

We had a yummy chefs salad with ham, turkey, cheddar cheese,bacon bits and sunflower seeds, cucumbers, green peppers, spinach and a lettuce mixture with carrots. It was so good and light. I like suppers like that although I suspect Mikes insides may be in shock as he is not a veggie eater.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, that sounds good! I didn't feel like cooking either, so I had a slice of ham, some fresh pineapple and watermelon. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good too I like summer when its to hot for a hot supper we have salads and me and the kids and I like fresh fruit salads too

    ReplyDelete