Sunday, June 7, 2009

When to take responsibilty

In Pa if you qualify you can get some of your property taxes back and this year cause I was patient enough to get copies and all the paperwork together and sent it in. They will give us 250 dollars back on July 1st.

This money is going to help me buy my bike I want. Yesterday my mom called and said if she didnt get 700 dollars by the first of July they would take her house for lack of taxes being paid. She wants me and my two brothers to loan her each 200 dollars so she can pay her property taxes. My one brother lives there yes he should help her pay them. I am not sure where my other brother and I fit into this mess.

First she got 250 in stimulas money she could have put towards back taxes second how do we get there that this is our problem I understand that people get behind but she has to be behind almost 2 years. I suppose I could lend her the money but when does it end when does she get the responsibilty of growing up.

I have been telling her that she needs to start preparing for end of life decisions and her funeral and final resting place. She tells me that is our job as in her children to pay for that. I know that with my bills and house payment I dont have the money to do that. It should be her responsibilty as should the property taxes.

Thank you for listening to me grumble

No comments:

Post a Comment