Sunday, June 21, 2009

Princess trouble, contact trouble and camp cadet

Oh my daughter has so lost her phone priviledges and she is grounded actually grounded doesnt even begin to describe what she is. Me and her dad will not tolerate her attitude in these texts she knows better.

Onto the contacts which I love but we (me and the right contact) had a disagreement today I got the sucker in and it was annoying me a little but I just brushed it off . It got worse and we were at a picnic at Drakes Well (where oil was discovered) so I asked Mike for his solution he uses it as drops walked to the restroom got the sucker out went to put it back in and it was nearly ripped in half so I spent most of the day with one contact in and one out we stopped by the house before we took J to camp cadet.

Camp cadet it was funny watching J checked in and did his shirt done and the troopers ordered them into formation and told them to face right and then to raise their right hand and wave bye to mom and dad hes in for a long week but it will be good for him.

We have had a busy weekend and I am glad its going to settle down here. Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't worn my contacts in about 4 years. I'm wondering about those new ones being advertixed recently for different distances. I didn't have many problems with them, but when one tears, it is miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent had problems with the left one and I love them. I havent seen the ones advertised for distance yet luckly my eyes are the same.

    ReplyDelete