Friday, June 19, 2009

Contacts and drama

The left contact went right in this morning the right one and I had a power struggle and I won lol after soaking it in contact solution for an extra 15 minutes I probably had soap on my fingers still loving them bought a pair of sunglasses boy is it bright out there.

Drama at my mom's In Feb she was admitted to the hospital by ambulance. Someone went into her house and stole her gun she was just going to let it go and me and my brother told her no it was going to be reported and it was and they knew who took it just couldnt prove it so it was closed.

Thursday night the gun was pulled on my cousin by her boyfriend(who we suspected stole the gun) my cousins son disarmed him by a 2x4 upside his head. The gun was given to a third party and my mom called the third party and the gun was returned and then my mom called the state police cause the idiot filed the serial number off it. So now they know who did it they are going to charge him with a bunch of charges.

I really dont like the kids over there and till this situation is resolved they wont be over there.

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh, I wouldn't want my kids over there, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad someone besides me and Mike understand thank you

    ReplyDelete