Monday, June 29, 2009

GGGGRRRRRRRRR

I think I have figured out at least 75% of where my stress is coming from. I thought it would be from my kids you know they are entering teen years and I dont think its going to be like the terrible twos!!

The source is my mom when she calls and says oh by the way do you have any money for me and I said umm no I dont have money for a gallon of milk that is getting low from the above mentioned teens. She says to me if I dont have 2000 dollars by the 2nd of July my house is going to be up for sherriffs sale. I say I dont have any money and then she starts to say its us kids responsibility to pay her back taxes and I bit and asked her how she figured this.

She made sacrafices. I said oh and she said you remember Terry. Yes mom I remember Terry I remember begging you not to let him come back but you told me he was cause you loved him and you needed him. Untill the next time he beat you up. She had to be a mom after dad died I dont remember that either I remember getting in trouble cause I cooked dinner wrong or my brothers went to school with mismatched socks on.

Grrr she makes me so mad sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. Don't let it get to you. It's OK, in fact, it's more than OK for you to say no. I don't know what the issues are about her house, but it certainly isn't your fault or responsibility to clean up the mess that she has made. Relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Mike and I am putting here in writing I am done cleaning up her messes we are going to put every extra penny into our house and making sure we keep it during these unsettling times

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more you write about your Mom the more convinced I am that your Mom and my Mom must be related somehow.

    I am sorry that she is giving you a hard time. And remember...no matter what it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Caroline, what ever happens I know I have nothing to feel bad or guilty about. Maybe they are related one never knows lol

    ReplyDelete