Saturday, June 27, 2009

Annoyed

I am in an annoyed mood today I am trying not to be but several things have just bugged the heck out of me today.

1. The 8 year old neighbor boy that has been here several times wanting J to go up and play we tried to explain to him that J just got home and we want to spend time and Pepper hasnt been walked. Finally we just gave up and let J go at least Pepper stopped barking.

2. S and her telling me no I so want to smack her mouth but I havent. Why do kids think its okay to tell parents no when it comes to chores?

3. Money and loss of Mikes job I have no control over this but it still annoys me while we are talking about jobs and loss of people on strike annoy me to dont they realize how lucky they are to have a job.

4. Mom in law I know that situation cant be helped but it seems so unfair that she isnt here she was suppose to see her grandkids graduate highschool, babies being born and come out and play wii with us after the cast came off.

5. Peppers barking I suspect now that the neighborhood brat is done knocking on the door she is done grrrrrr.

6. The feeling of being annoyed I dont like feeling like this I dont like feeling that I want to scream,cry .

I was thinking a nap would help but its to late maybe an early bedtime is in order

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how much J paid the neighbor kid to get him out of the house? giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked him when he came home and said mom what money lol He had money lol

    ReplyDelete