Sunday, June 14, 2009

Company

My father in law called us this morning and said we are coming out and bringing desert do you want us to bring supper to and I said no I had pulled out some chicken breasts and had enough for everyone I made some mashed taters and brocolli and cauliflower with cheese, the chicken breast I marinaded with lemon pepper marinade it was good.

My father in law brought Mikes aunt and uncle out we had a great visit and supper turned out really yummy. It was a nice time and I am glad they came out we hadnt seen them since Moms funeral and Mikes aunt had lost a sister a couple days before mom passed so it was really hard for her but she got through it. Which gives me faith this empty feeling in my heart will heal. I really do miss her especially on days like this.

2 comments:

  1. How nice! I'm glad your FIL is spending time with you. So many people pull into a shell when the spouse dies. And yes, it will ease up for you eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice we had a great visit. We are trying hard not to let dad pull into that shell. I hope so

    ReplyDelete