Friday, June 12, 2009

Weird experience

Today while sitting in the Social Security office to have them make a copy of Mikes lay off notice and they were packed so after being asked for guns,knifes, cell phones,tools that could cause harm I said no and proceeded to sit and I sat down beside this older gentleman and he said wow you have a lot of hair ( I do) and I said thank you and he asked if I was going to sell it and I said I dont know.

Then he asked if he could run his fingers through it I said excuse me and he said it again I said ummmm no. So we sat there a couple more minutes me praying that they would hurry up so I could get away from him and he asked me again if he could run his fingers through my hair again I said no and then got up and told the security guard and he told the guy to stop asking me that. Finally some people cleared out and I was able to move away from this guy. Good lord in other news S has been accepted for summer camp they have a space reserved for her she is excited.

2 comments:

  1. My granddaughter, who turns 13 in August, is away at a university for a couple weeks for a science experience. I called it "camp" and she corrected me that it isn't a camp, it is college science experience! OooooKay! It really is an advanced type of experience for students who are excelling in science classes. It is good that they get these experiences, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so lol but I am not sure. She is so excited and has worked hard and earned this. And she has been kind of struggling with recent events in this house so I am hoping this will be good for her.

    ReplyDelete