Friday, June 26, 2009

Safe and Sound and other mumblings

The boy is home safe and sound he made it a week of hard training and loved it I see a military career in his future. I told him platoon leader they need to start a dog training camp Pepper will be the first one signed up.

I have to add she did great this week cause Mike took her out and he has more strength then I do and will not allow her to go after the strays. But one has to defends ones yard right?

I ordered 6 months of contacts today for 90 dollars which is cheaper then the boys in this house I told them its nice to have eyes that are the same. And I have passed contact wearing week one with 3 minor incidents and two of them were today I lost a contact still havent found it and I scratched my left eye in the corner from an eyelash poking it he said I may not want to wear the contacts for a couple days but to see how it feels. So we will see.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad he is home, unscathed. I'm sure it did him a lot of good.

    Take my advice. Leave the contacts our for at least a day. Once it is irritated, it is hard to get it healed if the contact rubs. It's not worth making it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, ".... leave the contact OUT ...."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is what I am going to do I am thinking going to leave them out till Monday we will see. But tonight they are so irratted frome having them in so long today

    ReplyDelete