Monday, June 29, 2009

Better

Today is a better day I am not hurting like I was yesterday which in its self is a blessing and I am getting better at putting the contacts in didnt drop them at all today.

Mike got a call from the school he is interested in and that seems to be coming along also which is a load off my mind now if I could get rid of the other 6987 million things in there.

I came downstairs from the shower and getting dressed to find a splenda bag and powered white stuff shredded between the living and dining room it would be less frustrating if she would eat the splenda instead of just shredding the bag. I told J platoon leader the other day they should start a dog boot camp Pepper will be the first signed up.

One more thing to add my contacts are in as in the eye drs office ordered them Friday afternoon and called me this morning to tell me they have them. Will pick them up Wensday.

Hope everyone is having a good day and if there is anyone out there that would like a neurotic counter surfing evil dog. Leave your number

6 comments:

  1. Your dog Pepper is so funny!! (I know it's probably not funny to you, but I love hearing all the things that dog is doing)

    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I am glad you think she is funny I know where to ship her lol. I am glad I am feeling better too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could give you my address, but I am in the witness protection program. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yeah yeah somehow I am not buying that lol but nice try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're feeling better today. It is amazing how feeling physically icky makes everything else bad (or worse than it is), too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad I am too I think if I have another bad day like that I am going to try to get up and move either take buford for a walk or play some wii or something

    ReplyDelete