Monday, June 15, 2009

Snow

Ah summertime in my house since we put central air in I feel like it could snow year round. Mike likes it cool in here I usually am found in jeans and a sweatshirt then when I go out people stare at me like I have three heads or something.

So excuse me while I either build a huge bonfire in the middle of the living room or pull out the thermostat to the A.C. and dance on it then start a bonfire I need to come up with a good excuse for the fire dept and the insurance company and mortage company.

4 comments:

  1. I love central air. I haven't used mine but a few times this year, 'cause I'm trying to be conservative, but when I need it, I'm so happy to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love it also well one of us loves it more then the other lol. Mike said that is one of the reasons he was able to switch to third if was to hot he wouldnt be able to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be very grumpy if I didn't have a/c. I like my house so cold you could literally hang meat in here.

    ReplyDelete