Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fishing and D*vid L*tterman

This afternoon we got out and did a little bit of fishing we practice the catch and release pratice since we are not big fish eating people. Well I caught quite on accident a snapping turtle luckly Mike convinced him to give up the hook and the turtle kept the nightcrawler and he swam happily away so everyone but the worm is happy. The boys didnt catch anything and S is away with my friend.

There is a debate going on over at my friend Lyns blog about DL and SP it involves a certain top 10 list and on this list it was said something about A y**ankee raping one of her daughters and SP responded but to the wrong person and I say the writers were out of line and I am surprised the y**ankees have not defended their reputation. I see nothing funny about rape and I dont think it should be a joke. And Sp had every right to fight back but is it doing any good to argue with the host of the today show. I dont think so just improves everyones ratings is all.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Keep the focus where it needs to be, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right and where she directed it was not the right person

    ReplyDelete