Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My awesome friend wrote this for me

> I> watched a sunset tonight and> thought> > of> you. It has been days since the> light> > retreated> from your eyes and your sweet> > soul> drew her last true breath. I have oft> > wondered> about that moment when you> > finally> wandered off into a realm where> > I> could not follow – did you hurt? Were> > you> afraid? Did you feel me with you on> > that> warm Spring morning?> > > > I> watched a sunset tonight and imagined> > you> next to me. A soft breeze tickles my> > face> as the sky is bathed in shades of red.> > Your> favorite color – our favorite color. I> > closed> my eyes and listened to you laugh.> > You> made me want to be a better person.> > Thank> you for loving me – you changed> > my> life. And thank you for the sunset.> >

1 comment: