Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rain rain go away come back another day!!!

It's been raining all day we need the rain but my neighbors who are trying to go through their house and board up the top does not. My other neighbor will be happy though he wont have to come and water his daughters yard.

Mikes brother and his wife are coming out for supper we are having spaghetti, green beans and homemade bread. My sister in law has never had homemade bread. Then I am going to keep the boys over night and then J will watch them when we leave for an eye appt more about that tomorrow. My sister in law and I have always not had a good relationship but I promised mom that I would watch out for her and the boys cause she has no family to speak of except for us.

I am seriously considering contacts but we will see how tomorrow goes. Well that is it for today. Hope everyone is having a good and dry day

No comments:

Post a Comment