Friday, June 5, 2009

Its a busy busy busy world

I am a bad bad bad (okay not that bad) blogger. Yesterday my phone rang and it was a family friend that was related to my brother Daryl (long story that I am not sure of) my brother Daryl died in 2004 and left behind 4 girls and 1 boy. Well my sister in law moved and we werent sure where she had moved to but the friend always kept me informed of things.

She asked if I would like to go to a graduation and I said sure whos two of my nieces graduated High School yesterday one with high honors. S's 6th grade graduation had me feeling old but that was nothing to seeing them graduate high school.

But before that I went to be fitted for my brace it will take about 3 weeks to make I cant wait that will mean I can leave my walking boot in the dust.

In other news the kids and Mike have new bikes and Mike said he would like to start riding some trails so we were talking and because I qualify for some of our property tax back I have decided that I am going to buy a bike also but not any old bike I am buying a trike as in a 3 wheeled one. I am afraid that I would fall from a two wheeler and I really dont want to break anymore bones. I am excited.

One more thing with the kids home my brain thinks it Saturday it will be Saturday till they go back to school. Hope everyone is having a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment