Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Graduation

The day got off to a rocky start we had to go pick up my mom we got there and she said she couldnt go cause she wasnt feeling well. Which started tears on so many different levels. 1st I was angry that she didnt try to call, 2nd I was dissappointed that no grandparents would be there to witness this wonderful event. 3rd I was just sad. To make matters worse we got lost which made us late. Let me add Mike wasnt able to go which didnt help my mood.

I was about 10 minutes late and the ceremony had already started but they were going through honor roll kids almost half the class ( all 6th graders) made honor roll then to my wonderful surprise Ms S received a presidental achivement award signed by our president and a pin. So it turned out to be a good day despite the rocky start. A teacher and a student played amazing grace on the guitars for the gym teacher that had passed away in feb it was amazing. Them are the highlights I wasnt able to get any good pictures because I was so far in the back.

1 comment:

  1. It is so wonderful to mark these special events in our kids' lives. :)

    ReplyDelete