Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Princess attitude

Good lord its been a very trying week in my house. S is grounded because of the text messages she sent she is not a happy camper that she is grounded and has made her unhappiness known. A simple task of unloading the dishwasher has been a nightmare with me and her dad telling her if she wants to act like a baby she can take a nap like a baby.

I very rarely spank my children first I dont believe you can solve things by hitting although I am not against spanking its the last resort and second I believe if they have to loose something or dont have the priviledge of some electronic it works better. But I almost restored to spanking cause its just been insane. My mom says its hormones I dont buy its all hormones. She is to be leaving for a week of summer camp in about a week if this attitude continues she will be staying home and not have fun with her friends.

J gets mad then hes over it. Not her I am wanting to get my rugs shampooed and I need her help to pick some of the things up I think I will wait till I catch her in a good mood how many days till school?

2 comments:

  1. Ooouuuuuu. Keep her home from camp? In the house??? With you?????? Are you nutz??????????????????

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great point I didnt think about that maybe I will sign her up for 2 weeks lol.

    ReplyDelete