Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am trying

I got up this morning acomplished a couple little tasks that I wanted to and then mail came and then it got really hard not to yell scream or threaten (although its not wise to threaten a federal employ). The social security people sent me a letter saying if I didnt sumbit proof of Mikes unemployment by 3 days then I would not receive benefits.

It went on to say they wanted unemployment records from Oct 2008 to present. I looked at Mike and said Oct 2008 you were still employed and I did turn in the print out of Jan to April unemployment. So I called my local caseworker. She tried to tell me that yes he was unemployed in Oct I said no he wasnt I am trying to be nice and polite and I said we turned paystubs in for Oct in Nov he didnt get laid off till Jan.

She told me her computer was saying unemployment started in Oct she said let me look somewhere else and came back on and said Mrs. Rice your right his unemployment started Jan of 2009. Thank you!!! This is our federal government people its no wonder that Social Security is such a mess. She still can not find what she did with the first report I turned in so I called Pa Labor and they are sending out a statement after Mike told them it was okay for me to speak with them.

Tomorrow me and Mike will be donating blood I did this when I was younger but its been awhile. Mike says he never has.

I pray that someone sprinkles some good karma on the social security office. They need it.

BTW I love the hair its a little shorter then I wanted it but its okay.

2 comments:

  1. Think good, calm thoughts. Over and over and over.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I am trying some days and some people dont make it easy

    ReplyDelete